Posted by : Unknown Sabtu, 12 Desember 2015

Animation, Comedy, Family

Overview
The Moomins along with Little My and Snorkmaiden had a sea journey that after storms and desert island dangers leads the family to Riviera, the place that takes their unity to the test.

Crew
Directors: Xavier Picard, Hanna Hemilä
Writers: Leslie Stewart, Annina Enckell, Hanna Hemilä, Xavier Picard, Beata Harju

Movie Facts
Status: Released
Runtime: 80
Budget: $4,700,000
Revenue: -
Language: fi
Webpage: Muumit Rivieralla 2014

Watch Muumit Rivieralla, Watch Muumit Rivieralla Online, Watch Muumit Rivieralla Full Movie, Watch Muumit Rivieralla Full Film, Watch Muumit Rivieralla Full Length, Muumit Rivieralla

Production Companies
Handle Productions

User Reviews
I had quite the expectations about this movie, but at the same time I felt that it was going to be a rushed experience. I had to remember that I was going to see a kids' movie.

The plot for the movie felt simplistic, but I reckon it was for purpose. Artstyle was amazing, creating atmospheres with colors only few animations can stand up against. The new characters felt a bit alien, but as the movie went on they integrated to the movie pretty well.

As what comes to the entire film, it's certainly something you want to show to your children, but it doesn't really offer anything else. I have the idea that the Japanese anime-version offered anything to everyone. This movie doesn't get that similar feel right. It's still fun to look at and some scenes are quite thrilling.

Picard gave his best at bringing in the Moomin glory to white-screen and the results are satisfactory...for the children, that is.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © WATCH - FULL HD MOVIES - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -